The third edition of SAIF Ignition gets underway and this time the event, an initiative promoted by early-to-growth stage investor SAIF Partners, travels to Bangalore in September. On the agenda in this edition is mobile. Registrations are open — click on the link to register.
Theme: Mobile First: Is it time? Brainstorm on winning in the mobile world
Where: Taj Gateway, Bangalore
When: September 20, 2013
Timings: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
Entrepreneurs in Bangalore are invited to brainstorm on best practices for mobile development, A/B testing, audience analytics, strategy and execution related to mobile. Some of the experts who will also share their learnings include Alok Goel, chief product officer of Redbus, Mayank Kumar, chief technology officer of Appiterate, Piyush Shah, vice president of products at inMobi, and Sumanth Raghavendra, founder of App Deck Technologies.
- 10.30-11.00: Registration
- 11.00-12.00: Workshop with Mayank Kumar, Appiterate on A/B Testing
- 12.00-1.00: Lunch and networking
- 1.00-2.00: Alok Goel on Redbus’ mobile strategy
- 2.00-3.00: Panel on building successful businesses on mobile. Panelists include Piyush Shah, inMobi; Sharat Potharaju, MobStac; Alok Goel, Redbus; Sai Sreekanth, Google; and Sumanth Raghavendra, Deck App.
- 3.00-3.30: Tea and networking
Click on the link for speaker profiles.
Editor’s Note: SAIF Ignition is managed by StartupCentral under a commercial agreement between SAIF Partners and StartupCentral.