Sankalp Unconvention Summit 2014, the country’s biggest networking and showcase conference for impact enterprises, gets underway on April 9 in Mumbai. The annual three-day summit this year features over 60 speakers from around the world and impact enterprises from over 14 countries.
Register here to attend the event. StartupCentral readers can use the code ‘STRSUS‘ during registration to avail of a discount on tickets to the event.
Some of the key activities on the agenda
- On-stage pitch session by impact entrepreneurs from across the world
- Early stage financing approaches, gaps and opportunities
- Launch of PRISM, a platform to measure the performance of impact funds
- Launch of Startup Wave, a virtual information platform
- Mentoring clinics for young ventures
- Speed date with investment bankers
Key speakers at the conference
- Devi Prasad Shetty, founder, Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Rangan Varadan, co-founder & CEO, MicroGraam
- Mark Kahn, partner, Omnivore Capital
- Satoko Kano, founder and director, Arun LLC
- Sachindra Rudra, India director, Acumen
For startups, the conference offers an opportunity to network offline with a host of investors. Firms that are expected to attend the conference include Lok Capital, Aavishkaar, Acumen, Ankur Capital, Ennovent, Asian Healthcare Fund, Footprint Ventures, Gray Ghost Ventures, Infuse Ventures, LeapFrog Investments, Nexus Venture Partners, Omidyar Network, Unilazer Ventures, and Unitus Seed Fund.
Sankalp Unconvention Summit is organized and hosted by Intellecap.
Also read about the 24 finalists who will compete for the Sankalp Awards this year.
StartupCentral is a digital media partner for Sankalp Unconvention Summit 2014